The WhatsApp instant messaging application is constantly being updated with functions that we have been waiting for for a long time. What we are going to talk about today has nothing to do with the news that they are launching in the application, but with a trick that those who want to be unfaithful to their partner use.
It should be noted that, although it is often used by those who deceive someone, the function is not intended for this in principle. Actually, the tool consists of creating a copy of the WhatsApp application, and it can be done with the same phone number.
Another reason why someone might resort to this trick is that they are hiding a surprise party from a birthday boy. It also works for hide private or confidential conversationswhich is very useful if you have to keep a business project secret, for example.
How do you activate ‘cheat mode’?
- Accede to ‘Advanced functions’ in the general settings of your smartphone. It doesn’t matter if the operating system is iOS or Android.
- Once there, activate ‘Dual applications’ either ‘Dual messaging’.
- Find the WhatsApp application and apply the option there.
- By doing so, you will have two accounts of the application.
- in the new you will have to register again. You can do it with the same phone number
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest technology news in your email.