Why does the Nam Viet General Clinic (202 To Hien Thanh, Ward 15, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City) continually violate and re-offend?
The reporter Youth contacted Dr. Le Ngoc Binh, the person responsible for the technical expertise of this clinic. An inspector from the Department of Health just canceled Mr. Bin’s right to use the certificate of practice for 3 months.
Mr. Bin picked up the phone, but said “wrong number” and said, “I Grab.” However, after the reporter Youth said that the phone number provided by the Ho Chi Minh City Health Department, Mr. Binh admitted that it was “correct.”
* He is responsible for the technical expertise of Nam Viet General Hospital, but as time goes by, the frequency of violations becomes too high. Is there any problem with management, oversight or not, sir?
– You (meaning the reporter) don’t need to ask me because I’m under the Ministry of Health of Ho Chi Minh City and you guys stay away, don’t involve me, don’t talk much. You know, I’m back in Ca Mau.
* But if the doctor has such a professional and technical role that serious obstetric complications arise in the clinic, up to the phenomenon of “drawing the disease, extorting money” patient, is it your duty to control and manage?
– Are you teaching my life?
* I dare not teach your life…
– Under the Medical Examination and Treatment Act, the physician acting as that physician is responsible. And the person responsible for the profession is only responsible for the general work, you understand?
* I know, but you’re the head doctor, aren’t you?
– God (…hangs up)
According to the study Youth onlineOn July 17, 2020, Nam Viet General Hospital received a license for medical examination and treatment from the Director of the Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh City (at that time, Mr. Nguyen Tan Binh). This clinic is owned by Nam Viet General Clinic Co., Ltd., which is managed by Dr. Le Ngoc Binh, who is in charge of technical expertise.
Earlier, on August 28, the health department inspector announced the decision to fine this clinic 200 million dong, revoking the right to use a license for medical examination and treatment for 4 months. At the same time, the right to use the practicing certificate of the person responsible for the profession is suspended for 3 months.