One of the most anticipated fights for the end of 2022 will take place in Abu Dhabi when Gilberto “Lefty” Ramirez try to collect revenge on behalf of Canelo, when measured against Dmitry Bivolfor him World Boxing Association (WBA) light heavyweight title.
How do the Mexican boxer and the Russian arrive?
Although both fighters arrive with an undefeated record for this fight, who has received more criticism despite his 44-0-0 record has been the “Lefty”, since his critics affirm that he has never faced a top level boxer to have won their titles at super middleweight (now at light heavyweight), though now they’ll have a chance to hit the table.
Prior to this clash, the one born in Mazatlan indicated that victory will go to all Mexicans that they could not celebrate it a few months ago with the defeat of Saúl Álvarez.
“I wanted ‘Canelo’ to win. There was no victory, but here is ‘Zurdito’ Ramírez to avenge that defeat and dedicate it to all Mexicans”,
Ramírez comes from defeating the German on May 14 Dominic Boesel in the fourth round by way of knockout; while Bivol defeated the May 7th by way of unanimous decision to Canelo in Las Vegas.
It should be remembered that the Russian has a mark of 20 won in the same number of fights and has made eight successful defenses of his world title; he has already beaten two Mexicans and will look for a third victory this Saturday.
Boxing billboard in Abu Dhabi
- Gilberto Zurdo Ramírez vs. Dmitry Bivo | WBA light heavyweight title
- Chantelle Cameron vs. Jessica McCaskill | WBA, WBC, WBO and IBF super lightweight titles
- Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov vs. Zelfa Barrett | IBF super featherweight title
- Galal Yafai vs. Gohan Rodriguez Garcia | flyweight
- Khalid Yafai vs. Jerald Paclar | bantamweight
- Sultan Al Nuaimi vs. Jerome Baloro | super flyweight
- Aqib Fiaz vs. Diego Valiterra | super featherweight
- Campbell Hatton vs. Denis Bartos | light weight
- Fahad Al Bloushi vs. Giorgi Gotchoshvili | light weight
- Majid Al Naqbi vs. John Lawrence Ordonio | super light weight
At what time do Gilberto Ramírez vs. Dmitry Bivol fight?
- Date: Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Hour: 12:00 hours star combat (Central Mexico time)
- Venue: Ethuhad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Where to SEE the Zurdo Ramírez vs. Bivol fight?
- Channel: Aztec TV (deferred 10:00 p.m.)
- streaming: DAZN
In case you cannot follow the broadcast of the fight, you have nothing to worry about, since the most relevant things that happen before, during and after, in addition to round by round, you can check with us at halftime.