We bring a new detail that has been recently known and is related to one of the most anticipated titles in the catalog on the hybrid console. This time we are talking about Bayonetta 3 and a new art.
Bayonetta 3: new official art
After knowing its new trailer and its release date, along with its special edition, we now bring you a great image that will star the next issue of Game Informer magazine. It corresponds to a new and spectacular official art of the game.
Here it is:
What do you think about it? Get our full coverage of the game, which launches on October 28, here.
The premise of the game
- This time around, Bayonetta will face off with man-made biological weapons called “homunculi.” He brings out Bayonetta’s more evil side with the new Demonic Mask ability, which allows her to channel the demon linked to his weapon for spectacular moves and combos.
- He can also summon beloved demons like Gomorrah, Malphas, and Phantasmaraneae, unleashing their powers in combat or in colossal new showdowns where you directly control the action.
- Multiple Bayonettas: Fight through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and beyond! During your journey, you will come across other Bayonettas, each one more fabulous than the last. You’ll also give the bad guys what they deserve as Viola, a sword-wielding apprentice witch who doesn’t mess around with the fickle demon Cheshire as her sidekick. Find out what fate has in store for Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance will manage to save reality from destruction!
And these are her CARACTERISTICS:
- Play as the bewitching Bayonetta in the third installment of this wild action game series.
- Shoot, stomp, and dish out devastating blows across multiple locations, and meet other Bayonettas.
- Channel the power of demons with the new Demonic Mask ability.
- Unleash the infernal demons of Bayonetta in impressive battles.
- Slash left and right as apprentice witch Viola, and harness the power of Cheshire, her feline demon.