Today Friday, November 12, 2021, the dollar is trading at 20.5960 pesos per unit with a downward trend in real time. According to the latest Banxico report, the peso has an exchange rate of 20.6319 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar.
Price of the dollar in Mexican banks:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $ 20.6319- Sale: $ 20.6319
- HSBC: Buy: $ 19.69 – Sale: $ 21.22
- Banamex: Buy: $ 19.91 – Sale: $ 21.11
- Bancomer: Buy: $ 19.98- Sale: $ 20.88
- Banorte: Buy: $ 19.50- Sale: $ 20.90
- Scotiabank: Buy: $ 18.70 – Sale: $ 21.50
- IXE: Buy: $ 19.30- Sale: $ 20.80
- Bank of the Bajío: Buy: $ 20.00 – Sale: $ 21.20
- Monex: Buy: $ 20.19 – Sale: $ 21.19
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $ 19.65 – Sale: $ 20.63
- Inbursa: Buy: $ 20.10 – Sale: $ 21.10
- Santander: Buy: $ 19.68 – Sale: $ 21.21
- Exchange: Buy: $ 20.06 – Sale: $ 21,086
- Banregio: Buy: $ 19.10 – Sale: $ 21.20
As for bitcoin, it is currently at $ 63,844.2 with a downward trend in real time.
Dollar price in real time:
Regarding the euro, this is priced at $ 23.57 pesos, for $ 27.57 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
According to economist Gabriela Siller, the peso begins with a depreciation on the last day of the week, after yesterday the Bank of Mexico will announce the changes in its monetary policy with an increase in its interest rate of 25 basis points to settle at 5.0%.
This decision by the central bank comes after knowing the inflation levels reflected in the consumer price index for October, but it was not enough to give strength to the local currency.
For more information on the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com on a daily basis.