New Executive Board of ARES MPSP.
In its XIX ARES MPSP Meeting (Association of Residents of Preventive Medicine and Public Health) in Santiago de Compostela, around fifty resident doctors from different hospitals in Spain met for scientific conferences, training sessions and round tables to discuss the different current issues of Public Health.
During the ARES MPSP Assembly, the group of residents were elected to occupy the different representative positions, which constitute the axis of leadership of the activities carried out by the Association.
• Coordination: Jon Ander González Martín, Cruces University Hospital.
• Internal Vice Coordination: Rosa Díaz García, Gregorio Marañón University Hospital
• External Vice Coordination: Pablo Estrella Porter, University Clinical Hospital of Valencia.
• Secretary: Alejandra García López, A Coruña University Hospital.
• Treasury: Tayeb Bennouna Dalero, Ramón y Cajal University Hospital.
• Members of Working Groups
◦ Training: Ulises López González, Doctor Peset University Hospital.
◦ Employment: Beatriz Erro Iturri, Araba University Hospital. Isabel Moreira Cabeza, Hospital del Mar.
◦ Communication and Representation: Saray Martín Monteagudo, Salamanca University Hospital.
◦ Activism: Beatriz Julieta Blanco Rojas, Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital.
◦ EuroNet: Maryoli Veloso Fraigola, Severo Ochoa University Hospital.
• Members of the National Specialty Commission (CNE): Alberto Vallejo Plaza, Puerta del Hierro University Hospital and Carlos Elias Azpiazu Maseda, Cruces University Hospital.
• Member of the Spanish Society of Preventive Medicine, Public Health and Health Management (Sempspgs): Alejandro Conde Sampayo, A Coruña University Hospital.
The new Board of Directors takes possession of its functions for the period 2021-2022, starting its work with the creating a strategic plan and alignment with the outgoing joint.
“As a result of the pandemic, it is important that residents are more united than ever in the challenges that we will have to face with the new specialty program and the creation of thea State Public Health Agency“, says Jon Ander González Martín.
The ARES MPSP work plan is highlighted by the strengthening internal communication and external, a greater link with national and international scientific organizations and societies, carrying out projects for scientific dissemination and research, and interdisciplinary work with residents of the specialty from all over the country.
Although it may contain statements, data or notes from health institutions or professionals, the information contained in Medical Writing is edited and prepared by journalists. We recommend that the reader be consulted with any health-related question with a healthcare professional.