– According to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano, Manchester United are targeting Nicolás Tagliafico as a solution to the crisis at left-back. Lyon will now ask just £5m for the Argentine World Cup winner.
– Not only pursuing Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah, Saudi Arabia’s Al Ittihad also want two more stars in the English Premier League. This is Gabriel from Arsenal and Raphael Varane from Manchester United.
Tottenham Hotspur have turned down a €9m offer from Rennes for defender Davinson Sanchez, according to The Athletic. The London team asked for a price of 15 to 20 million euros.
– Young talent Fermin López has signed a new four-year contract until June 2027 with Barcelona. The midfielder’s contract release price in 2003 was up to 400 million euros.
– According to Sky Sports, Fulham are in talks to sign Everton striker Alex Iwobi. The 27-year-old Nigerian star has just one year left on his contract with The Toffees.
Tottenham have agreed to send defender Jed Spence to Leeds United on a one-year loan. The commission for this transaction is about 1 million pounds.
– According to Italian journalist Matteo Moretto, striker Joao Felix decided that if Barça did not agree to recruit him, he would go to the Saudi Arabian club.
– After several days of negotiations, West Ham have made the final decision to sign Manchester United midfielder Harry Maguire. Accordingly, the Hammers will refuse the English player because of the high price.
– Monaco and Fulham are in talks for Tosin Adarabioyo. The 25-year-old English midfielder will cost between 12 and 13 million euros.
Everton have completed the signing of striker Beto from Udinese for 30 million euros. The Portuguese player was officially introduced on The Toffees’ Twitter page.
– According to Sky Sports, West Ham want to sign midfielder Jesse Lingard on a short-term contract. The English player is currently training here after becoming a free agent due to the end of his contract with Nottingham Forest.
Chelsea have made an offer of up to £50m for midfielder Trevo Chalobah. The player is currently in Bayern’s plans to replace Benjamin Pavard, who is set to join Inter Milan.