If what you want is to upload a status or story on WhatsApp Web without using your cell phone, here we tell you an easy trick to do it
WhatsApp is one of the most popular applications in the world, its use has become practically indispensable for daily life, however, in its desktop version it is not possible to upload states from the pc, but here we explain a trick to upload stories from the computer.
And it is that users have increasingly looked for easier ways to have all the functions that we already have on the cell phone but from a desktop computer, although in WhatsApp Web it is not possible to directly upload states there is an easy way that we explain below.
We know that using WhatsApp Web means being able to send and receive messages without having to be with your cell phone in hand since your connection is made over the internet and you can work while sending messages, although the function of the stories has not been officially released. you just have to follow a few simple steps to activate it.
How to upload statuses on WhatsApp Web?
1. The first thing you have to do is go to the application store in Chrome Web Store from your computer, enter the name ‘WA Web Plus for WhatsApp’ in the upper left.
2. Then you have to click on ‘Add to Chrome’, a window will open immediately and you have to press ‘Add extension’.
3. At that moment the download will begin and once you have the extension installed, what you should do is locate its puzzle icon, which is located in the upper right corner of your screen in Google Chrome.
4. Having your WhatsApp Web session open, click on the puzzle icon and you will get a list with the new functions to which you have access, one of them is the status, you just have to find it in the lower right part of the camera icon and press.
5. Once you have pressed it, a window will open where you can write what your status says, upload a video or photograph with which you will accompany the text, all this can be found on the same computer since you have it, you send it and will be published.