The winning numbers for the Powerball for Wednesday, August 3, 2022 have already been announced. These are: 09, 21, 56, 57, 66 and 11.
They announced that today’s jackpot is nothing less than $202 million dollars Y it was won by a resident of Pennsylvania. There were no $2 million winners in Match 5 + Power Play or $1 million Match 5.
The jackpot now returns to $20 million and a cash value of $11.8 million.
We recommend you watch the video: What are the best lotteries to play in the US?
Powerball Ticket Sales
Note that some lotteries sell Powerball tickets online, if allowed by the laws of the state where you live. You can’t buy tickets from another state’s ticket sales site. If you do this and you win, the state could refuse to pay the cash prizes.
Remember that you do not need to be a citizen or resident of the United States to play Powerball. The only requirement is that you are of legal age in the state where you purchased the ticket.
If you are a winner, you must claim the prize in the state where you purchased the ticket. You can claim prizes of up to $600 dollars at any store that sells lottery tickets.
Prizes over $600 can be claimed at lottery offices.
You may also like:
– What happens if you win the Mega Millions but lose the ticket
– Mega Millions: how often the winning numbers of the last spin over a billion have been drawn
– Mega Millions and Powerball, why the lottery is actually bad for personal finances
– Powerball: What is the red ball and how much money can you win if you get it
– What the states of New York and New Jersey do with the money they make from Mega Millions ticket sales