The next-gen or next-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features several new armors. I have already told you how to get the Forgotten Wolf Armor and its swords, which corresponds to the armor that Henry Cavill wears in the Netflix series, and the Armor of a Thousand Flowers with its swords.
Now I tell you how to get the Western White Tiger Armor and its steel and silver swords… which this time are two katanas. It’s not complicated, although it’s easy to miss.
White Tiger of the West armor in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
It doesn’t matter if you continue your game started in the previous version or if you start a new game, because the armor and the katanas await you in the same place. In any case, Geralt of Rivia receives a new letter from Yennefer with instructions to get some gifts from her and the Nilfgaardian Emperor before leaving in search of Ciri.
Clear the White Orchard tutorial zone and reach Vizima or simply fast travel back to Vizima. Go through the palace to the Yennefer’s room. If you’re just starting out, the Emperor’s Chamberlain will guide you to the location. Look for the brown trunk (left as you enter) in the room where he waits or Yennefer waited for you.
You find the Western Tiger Armor and two katanas, steel and silver. If you have claimed the rewards, then you will also find the Armor of a Thousand Flowers and its corresponding steel and silver swords.
- Silver Sword of the Nine-Tailed Fox (Requires Level 11): 192-234 Damage, +11% Critical chance and +6% Chance to bleed.
- Steel Sword of the Nine-Tailed Fox (Level 11 Required): 109-133 Damage, +10% Critical Strike Chance, +5% Chance to Bleed and +5% Chance to Dismember.
- Western White Tiger Armor (Medium Armor, Level 11 Required): 85 Armor, +75 Vitality, +5% Pierce Damage Resistance, +5% Blunt Hit Resistance, +9% Slash Damage Resistance and +13% resistance to damage from monsters.
- Western White Tiger Boots (Medium Armor, Level 11 Required): 29 Armor, +1% Puncture Damage Resistance, +1% Blunt Damage Resistance, +3% Slash Damage Resistance, +1% Slash Resistance monster damage and +2% resistance to elemental damage.
- Bracers of the White Tiger of the West (Medium Armor, Requires Level 11): 25 Armor, +1% Puncture Damage Resistance, +1% Blunt Damage Resistance, +5% Poison Resistance, and +3% Puncture Damage Resistance. court.
- Pants of the White Tiger of the West (Medium Armor, Level 11 Required): 30 Armor, +5% Adrenaline Rise, +3% Puncture Damage Resistance, +3% Blunt Damage Resistance, +6% Puncture Damage Resistance cut and +6% resistance to damage from monsters.