If you have a WhatsApp instant messaging account installed on your cell phone, surely there have been situations in which you have not felt so safe when sharing important information through this means. However, and if this makes you feel more secure, this platform is constantly updating its service to improve in different aspects, especially user privacy and security.
In this sense, one of the functions that the green application has is the “Lock mode”, it is an option that will allow you to have greater control over the security of your data or information within the app. For activate this function All you have to do is follow the steps that we present to you now.
How to activate the “lock mode” in your WhatsApp app?
- The first thing you should do is enter WhatsApp from your cell phone Android or iPhone.
- Now go to Settings or Settings.
- Then go to Privacy.
- After “Fingerprint lock”.
- If you have an iPhone, “Block with Face ID” will appear.
- Finally, when you have accepted the duration of this block, no one else will be able to enter your chats.
Done, as you can see, it is a fairly simple option to use, which will allow you to have a better privacy of your conversations. So don’t think twice and activate this security tool as soon as possible, and share this news with your friends and family, since some functions are still little known.
You may also be interested in: The Huawei Nova 10 Pro charges its battery to 100 in just 20 minutes.