Fortnite Battle Royale has received today, as part of the current Season 8: Cubic and patch 18.40 of Nov. 16, one of the most anticipated novelties by the gaming community for a long time: Naruto skins, as well as the rest of Team 7 formed by Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi, are now available for purchase in the Epic Games video game item store. Next here we tell you all details, prices and accessories which are included of these aspects of the popular characters devised by the mind of Masashi Kishimoto.
How to get the skins of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi in Fortnite? – Prices and contents
Have you ever thought that you would like to be Team 7 ninjas? What would you think of being able to reach the island on the back of Kurama, the nine-tailed fox?
The special collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto Shippuden has brought us four very special skins based on the protagonists of the popular anime and Team 7. These are the characters that have been included to Fortnite:
- Naruto Uzumaki: the most unpredictable ninja, and Jinchuriki, who houses the mighty nine-tailed fox.
- Sasuke Uchiha: an experienced ninja with impressive control of Sharigan, visual jutsu, and one of the last survivors of the Uchiha clan.
- Sakura Haruno: Always aware of Sasuke, she has used her powerful internal voice, her control of the chakras and her brute strength to become one of the best kunoichis.
- Kakashi Hatake: also known as “the ninja who copies” thanks to his ability to copy practically any jutsu in the shinobi world with his second-hand sharingan.
These skins and their respective cosmetics are already available in the object shop of Fortnite as of Tuesday, November 16 from 2021 at 10:00 CEST. We can find the set of Naruto and his companions in the “Naruto” section of the store and you can acquire in exchange for V-Bucks in the object store of absolutely all platforms of the video game.
Naruto skins and accessories available in Fortnite
These are the lots of Naruto and Team 7, its accessories in Fortnite and all its prices:
- Naruto and Kakashi Bundle: for 2,100 V-Bucks; Includes the Naruto Uzumaki costume (with the Seventh Master Hokage style variant), the Parchment backpacking accessory, the Kakashi Hatake costume (with the Kakashi Anbu style variant), the Pakkun backpacking accessory, and the Jutsu comepizza loading screen.
- Sasuke and Sakura Bundle: for 2,100 V-Bucks; Includes the Sasuke Uchiha outfit, the Demon Wind Shuriken backpacking accessory, the Serpent Sword pickaxe, the Sakura Haruno outfit (with the Sakura Uchiha style variant), the Konoha Cloak backpack accessory, and the Team 7 loading screen.
- Shinobi Equipment Bundle: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Time for Ramen Emote, Summoning Jutsu Emote, Kunai Pick, Anbu Sword Pick, and Hidan’s Guadaa Pick.
- Naruto Uzumaki Skin: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Seventh Master Hokage style variant and his Parchment backpack accessory.
- Sasuke Uchiha Skin: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Eye (Rinnegan) style variant, his Demon Wind backpacking accessory and the Kusanagi Sword pickaxe.
- Sakura Haruno Skin: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Sakura Uchiha style variant and her Konoha Cape backpacking accessory.
- Kakashi Hatake Skin: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Kakashi Anbu style variant and his Pakkun backpacking accessory.
- Hang gliding Kurama: for 1,200 V-Bucks, includes the Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen.
- Summoning Jutsu Gesture: for 300 V-Bucks.
- Ramen Time Gesture: for 300 V-Bucks.
- Kunai Peak: for 500 V-Bucks, includes the Kunai (Black) style variant.
- Hidan’s Guadaa Peak: for 800 V-Bucks.
- Anbu Sword Peak: for 500 V-Bucks.
As always, we point out that these costumes and their objects are only static and do not provide any playable advantage in Fortnite game modes.
Kakashi, Blast Seal Kunai, and Konoha Town Missions
In addition to these news, the collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto Shippuden has also added several new things to the game, which you can consult in a summarized way here below:
- Kakashi Reward Missions: There are new ninja-themed missions to complete and earn special rewards. Kakashi will be around the island until the season ends.
- Kunai with explosive seal available in the game: Until the current season ends, this new throwing weapon can be thrown at your opponents. It is sold by Kakashi, although it can also be found in chests and loot llamas.
- Visit Konoha Town: You can now visit iconic Naruto locations such as the Hokage or Ichiraku residences, or the Konoha Village Adventure Map, in the featured Naruto Creative hub. It will be available from November 16 at 4:00 p.m. CET until November 23 at 4:00 p.m. CET, and the adventure map will be available from November 16 at 4:00 p.m. CET until November 29 at 4:00 p.m. : 00 CET.
Remember that you can visit our complete guide to know the best tips and tricks and overcome all the challenges of the season with ease. Fortnite is a Battle Royale that is free for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch and devices Android, you can read our review.