With the presentation of League of Legends Patch 11.23, also comes the new version of Teamfight Tactics. The new set, Gossip and gossipIt’s been between us for two weeks now. From the looks of it, players are delighted with the changes they have made to the game. autobattler. So much so that Riot Games decided do not make any changes after one active week.
Now, the developer has already presented us with the TFT patch 11.23 with numerous changes to different classes and compositions, as well as a new game mode that many users already expected. Its about Double Up!, that laboratory of 2v2v2v2, so you can play with a partner with whom you will share life. If you die once, your life will go back to 1, but you will have no more opportunities.
Without further ado, here are the official notes of the patch 11.23 from Teamfight Tactics.
Patch 11.23: Double Up!
With this new game mode, you will share the experience of combat with a partner. To be effective, you must follow the next steps.
- Find a partner, friend or stranger.
- You will share life, so both of you will have to play.
- When a partner dies, the ally’s health will drop to 1. Any loss will eliminate both of you.
- The Support Armory will allow you to gift components, gold, and other upgrades to your teammate.
- You can also gift champions and items at key moments in the game.
- If you manage to defeat your rival before your partner, the allies will come to their aid on their board, so it will be key that you both collaborate.
Patch 11.23: Changes to the system
The probabilities that different combinations of improvements will come out have changed, all with their respective percentages, being [prismático, plateado, prismático] those that appear in 1% up to [dorado, plateado, plateado] with a probability of 10%.
- Silver, prismatic, silver.
- Prismatic, gold, gold.
- Gold, silver, silver.
- Silver, gold, prismatic.
- Golden, golden, golden.
- Silver prismatic, prismatic.
Patch 11.23: Big Changes
- Burning censer: Gold level -> silver.
- Vital learning: Gold level -> silver; no longer appears in the third augmentation option.
- Runic shield: Infinite Shield Duration -> 8s; the progression goes from 250/375/500% -> 300/450/600% of the AP.
- Under the same spotlight: Shared bonus of 75% -> 100%.
- Titanic force: Threshold of 1300 -> 1400; percentage of maximum health as AD of 4% -> 3%.
- Forest amulet: Gold level -> prismatic; copy life 1200 -> 1500.
- Least favorites: Health regen per second of 10% -> 12% of life lost; unlimited health per second regen cap -> 200 health per second.
- Portable forge:
- Dance of death: Armor from 25 -> 50.
- Muramana: Mana from 100 -> 200.
- Obsidian blade: Armor penetration / magic resistance from 40% -> 70%.
- Randuin’s Omen: Armor and magic resistance shared from 40 -> 50.
- Rocket propelled fist: Life 200 -> 750; mana from 15 -> 30.
- Practice target: Life 600 -> 500.
- Academy: Initial AD and AP of 20/40/60/80 -> 18/35/50/70; AD and AP by release 3/5/10/15 -> 3/5/8/12.
- Bodyguard: Gain a shield shortly after combat begins when they activate their taunt; shield amount -> 100/300/600/1000.
- Colossus: Damage reduction of 25% -> 30%.
- Agent: Will no longer stop units that are CC Immune; Zephyr now has priority over Agent.
- Imperial: Additional team AD of 0/40% -> 0/50%.
- Innovative: Basic innovation life of 650/1100/1900 -> 475/750/1250; Basic innovation AD of 50/75/100 -> 40/50/65; Innovation star level modifier from 15% -> 25%.
- Invocation of Innovator: The hextech dragon is immune to CC; dragon’s attack range of 4 hexes -> 2 hexes; 3 hex Dragon’s Electric Roar fear range -> 5 hex; Electric Roar fear duration 4 -> 3; AP from the dragon’s third attack from 750 -> 500; Electric Roar now increases ally size for the duration of buffs
- Mercenary: Loses overall power as the value of multiple dice rolls are reduced.
- Mutant: Hyperadrenal glands are now Hyperadrenaline; the additional life of the cybernetic upgrade goes from 400/800 -> 450/900; AD and AP of ravenous appetite from 30/50 -> 25/40; AD and AP by accumulation of Metamorphosis of 10/20 -> 5/10.
- Sniper: Gain +1 attack range. Units with a Sniper emblem also benefit from this buff; reduced the range of snipers by one to compensate for the buff attribute.
Champions: Rank 3
- Gangplank: Life 800 -> 750; armor and magic resistance from 45 -> 40; AD 80 -> 75; Basic Parr Regulation damage from 125/150/200 -> 110/135/170.
- Miss fortune: Attack speed from 0.75 -> 0.7; Let It Rain damage from 300/400/600 -> 275/375/550.
- Samira: Samira AD 85 -> 80; Class attack damage progression from 175/180/190% -> 165/170/180%; Class armor reduction from 10/20/40 -> 10/15/20.
Champions: Rank 4
- Urgot: AD 75 -> 70; Purge attack damage progression from 30% -> 25%.
Champions: Rank 5
- Gallium: Initial mana buff from 180/300 -> 200/300; Colossal Entry damage from 125/250/2000 -> 150/250/2000.
Patch 11.23: Small changes
- One for all: Percentage of ally’s life granted to the tyrant on death from 40% -> 33%.
- Original design: Most Heart and Soul augmentations are not offered after choosing Original Skin; no longer appears in the third option; life passes from 300/450/600 -> 300/400/500; attack speed from 50/65/80 -> 50/60/70.
- Double supply: Silver -> gold; attempts are made to avoid objects with little synergy with champions.
- Calculated loss: No longer appears in the third augmentation option.
- Domain: No longer appears in the third augmentation option.
- Scrapping: Does not appear in the third magnification option.
- Sniper: Damage decrease from 40% -> 45%.
- Unforeseen profit: Now grants the correct amount of gold per increase -> 20/25/30.
- Fighter: Bonus health of 125/250/400/700 -> 125/225/350/700.
- Mechanical: Attack speed of 10/25/50% -> 10/30/55%.
Champions: Rank 1
- Ezreal: Mystic Shot Damage from 30/60/90 -> 25/50/100.
- Garen: Max mana debuff from 40/80 -> 50/90.
- Singed: Cast primary target stun from 1.5 / 2 / 2.5s -> 1.5 / 2 / 3s.
- Ziggs: AD 45 -> 50.
- Twisted fate: Starting mana debuff from 30/40 -> 0/40.
Champions: Rank 2
- Katarina: Lightning speed damage from 180/225/300 -> 190/240/320.
- Kog’Maw: AD 30 -> 35.
- Swain: Hand of Death heal from 200/250/325 -> 200/230/300.
- Trundle: Chew damage progression from 150% -> 140%.
Champions: Rank 3
- Shaco: Deceive attack damage progression from 175% -> 185%.
- Garen: Maximum mana boost from 100/160 -> 100/150.
Champions: Rank 4
- Dr. World: Energizing Dose magic damage pulses from 100/150/300 -> 80/125/300; Energizing Dose current health burst progression from 20/25/50% -> 15/20/50%; Instant healing scale based on Energizing Dose max life of 40% -> 35%; healing progression over time based on Energizing Dose’s maximum health of 20/30/100% -> 25/35/100%.
- Fiora: Slightly reduced the start time of Sword Dance.
- I ne: Attack speed of 0.85 -> 0.8.
Champions: Rank 5
- Jayce: Extra armor and magic resistance melee from 50 -> 40.
- Jinx: Attack speed 1.1 -> 1.05.
- Tahm kench: Devour damage from 1000/1600/30000 -> 900/1450/30000.
- Yuumi: Life of 850 -> 800.
- Ionic spark: Lightning damage from 250% -> 225%.