https://17blogs.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that its users do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, please follow the instructions below.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our DMCA agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may send your notification to our DMCA agent, who can be reached as follows:
Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically renders it void.
Once we receive your DMCA notice, we will take reasonable steps to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the user who posted the material, providing them with a copy of the DMCA notice and informing them that their material has been removed.
If you believe that your material has been removed in error, you may file a counter-notification. To do so, please provide our DMCA agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
- A copy of the original DMCA notice that was sent to our DMCA agent.
Please send your counter-notification to our DMCA agent, who can be reached as follows:
Please note that we will forward your counter-notification to the original complainant. If they do not notify us within ten (10) business days that they have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity, we will restore the removed material.