The main cryptocurrencies are priced as follows this Wednesday, November 23, 2022 in the cryptographic asset markets with Bitcoin in a position close to 16,400 US dollars, with an upward trend in real time while other cryptocurrencies behave as follows when contrasted with different national currencies.
The cryptocurrency markets have had a considerable setback this year from the all-time highs recorded for the token par excellence at the end of 2021, to lately consolidate at levels close to $20,000, where it remains relatively stable.
Bitcoin price this November 23, 2022:
- Bitcoin in US dollars: 16 thousand 442.40
- Bitcoin in Mexican pesos: 318 thousand 074.12
- Bitcoin in Colombian pesos: 80 million 255 thousand 847.67
- Bitcoin in Argentine pesos: 2 million 710 thousand 450.72
- Bitcoin in Chilean pesos: 15 million 161 thousand 701.46
- Bitcoin in euros: 15 thousand 875.11
We suggest you read Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices today November 22 in dollars, euros and Mexican pesos
Ethereum price this 23 of November from 2022:
- Ethereum in US dollars: 1 thousand 165.82
- Bitcoin in Mexican pesos: 22 thousand 549.68
- Ethereum in Colombian pesos: 5 million 689 thousand 236.57
- Ethereum in euros: 1 thousand 125.07
It may interest you At last you can open your WhatsApp on two cell phones at the same time
Dogecoin price this November 23, 2022:
- Dogecoin in US dollars: 0.81
- Dogecoin in Mexican pesos: 1.57
- Dogecoin in Colombian pesos: 396.47
- Dogecoin in euros: 0.78
In case you are looking to invest in crypto assets, remember that volatility has been one of its intrinsic attributes, and its behavior is unpredictable, but before making an operation, it is best to inform yourself well to take care of your capital.
For more information on this and other topics, visit our My Pocket News section.