On the morning of this Friday, August 5, 2022, this is how they quote both Bitcoin as the main cryptocurrencies in markets against national currencies, with the price of the quintessential token at a level close to 23 thousand dollars per unit.
Since the all-time high reached in late 2021, the cryptocurrency has depreciated, hitting multi-month lows and from where investors expect an upward trend.
Bitcoin price this August 5, 2022:
- Bitcoin in US dollars: 23 thousand 048.10
- Bitcoin in Mexican pesos: 469 thousand 943.84
- Bitcoin in Colombian pesos: 99 million 745 thousand 492.85
- Bitcoin in Argentine pesos: 3 million 062 thousand 947.29
- Bitcoin in Chilean pesos: 20 million 987 thousand 599.86
- Bitcoin in euros: 22 thousand 697.88
We suggest you read Is this $20 coin worth 800 thousand pesos? so you can recognize it
Ethereum price this August 5 from 2022:
- Ethereum in US dollars: 1 thousand 685.08
- Ethereum in Mexican pesos: 34 thousand 381.70
- Ethereum in Colombian pesos: 7 million 294 thousand 677.62
- Ethereum in euros: 1 thousand 657.17
It may interest you Prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin today August 4 in dollars in dollars, euros and Mexican pesos
Dogecoin price this August 5, 2022:
- Dogecoin in US dollars: 0.069
- Dogecoin in Mexican pesos: 1.40
- Dogecoin in Colombian pesos: 297.36
- Dogecoin in euros: 0.068
If you have in mind investing in crypto assets, remember that they represent a high level of risk due to their volatile behavior in the markets, which can allow you to generate income, but it also makes it necessary to consult their behavior in real time to take care of your capital.
For more information on this and other topics, visit our News from My Pocket section.
Follow us on