A man from Mako brought an electric shock to his gate, and an acquaintance who came to visit him was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

The police opened a criminal investigation into attempted murder.

The man in Mako turned on electricity to his gate. When one of the neighbors approached him, he was electrocuted at the gate. The police have opened criminal proceedings in the case of attempted murder.

The Chongrad-Chanad County Police Department said on Police.hu that they received a report on Thursday afternoon that a man had been electrocuted at the gate of a house in Mako. The victim was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

At the scene, the police found that an electric current had been fired at the gate. Detectives from the Chongrad-Chanad County Police Department launched an investigation into the attempted murder.

Source link

Leave a Comment