In our eyes, Kylie Verzosa can do no wrong when she’s dressing up (or in some cases, dressing down). The Preview 50 Most Influential Style Icon definitely knows what works for her personal aesthetic no matter the occasion. When she’s not toting designer bags around the metro or rocking an ultra-Sєxy LBD for her nights-out, she can be spotted by some of the most scenic shores around the world. And you know what that means—swimsuit ensembles that make our Instagram feeds sizzle.
With her extensive collection of ‘kinis and maillots, Kylie has tons of colors and styles to choose from for her frequent jaunts to the beach. Like any other fashion girl, she has an understandable devotion to neutrals, testifying that we all need at least one or two (or three, or four…) in our wardrobes. Never know when you might spontaneously hit the sand, right? Ahead, chart all of Kylie’s neutral swimsuit OOTDs we absolutely will be copying for ourselves.
LOOK: Kylie Verzosa’s Sєxy Neutral Swimsuit OOTDs
1. Ah yes, the humble white two-piece. Kylie added a touch of flair to her classic ‘kini by opting for one with ribbon ties and rocking it with gold body jewelry.
2. She also has a strappy set in a dark, chocolate-like shade of brown. The suit definitely highlighted the gleam of her gold accessories.
3. And, of course, the actress also has a black two-piece set. To spice things up a bit, she wore her ʙικιɴι top upside down, which seems to be the favorite styling trick of Instagram’s most stylish celebs today.
4. A super Sєxy iteration of the black swimmie in Kylie’s arsenal is this custom-made Boom Sason set, which had a singular shoulder strap on its top, and an itty-bitty tanga bottom.
5. Another style Kylie’s making a case for is a halter floss ʙικιɴι in a deep shade of brown. It’s a great choice if you really want to showcase your torso!
6. Think a maillot is a bit too covered-up for the beach? Try hunting for one like Kylie’s that has her toned tummy in full display!
7. Another way to add some interest to your usual white two-piece is to opt for a textured one. This ribbed bustier-style ʙικιɴι on Kylie is giving us a subtle retro vibe!
8. This ɴuᴅᴇ ribbed suit further proves our point that incorporating a bit of texture goes a long way. Don’t forget to throw on some accessories for added pizzazz!
9. When you want to take a break from baring skin, make like Kylie and slip into a two-toned one-piece. A little tummy cut-out will inject just the right dosage of sultriness!
10. Kylie was looking particularly cheeky (get it?) in this black Boom Sason number. The combo of an exposed back and an ultra high-waisted cut made for such a bombshell moment in the pool!